Fertilizer & Grass Seed
Fertilome's 3 Step Program
- For All Seasons II (Apply around St. Patrick's Day)
- Lawn Food Plus Iron (Apply September-October)
- Lawn Food Plus Iron (Apply October-November)
Scott's 4 Step Program
- Step 1 Crabgrass Preventer (Apply around St. Patrick's Day)
- Step 2 Weed and Feed (Apply around Mother's Day)
- Step 3 Lawn Food (Apply around the 4th of July)
- Step 4 Lawn Food (Apply around Labor Day)
Scott's Turf Builder
- Turf Builder with Crabgrass Preventer
- Turf Builder with Weed and Feed
- Turf Builder Lawn Food
- Turf Builder with Summerguard
- Turf Builder with Winterguard
- 12-0-3 Trimec with fertilizer. Professional grade.
- 20-5-5 Fertilizer. Professional grade.
- 12-12-12 All purpose fertilizer.
Al-Joe's Fort Hamilton Mix
- A custom blend of turf type tall fescues, perennial ryegrass, and bluegrass.
- The Fort Hamilton Mix is our most popular grass seed, known for it's great color and durability.
- For sun and light shade
Al-Joe's Playground Mix
- A custom blend of tall fescue, perennial ryegrass, and annual ryegrass.
- The Playground Mix is a cousin of the Fort Hamilton Mix, instead of having bluegrass the Playground Mix has an annual ryegrass for quick germination.
- Good for sun and shade.
Crossfire III Fescue
- A tall fescue with a fine blade. Good for sun.
Turf Type Tall Fescue Blend
- A blend of tall fescue grass seeds with fine blades. Good for sun.
- Course blade tall fescue. Also known as highway grass, most drought resistant grass seed.
4 Way Ryegrass
- A blend of ryegrasses. Ryegrass is great for high traffic areas because it repairs itself.
- Annual grass seed that comes up quickly.
- Great for half sun half shade areas. A blend of tall fescue, bluegrass, and ryegrass.
Dense Shade Mix
- Great for mostly shade areas. A blend of tall fescue, bluegrass, and ryegrass.