2009 STIHL BR 380 D Backpack Blower
Do you have out of control leaves or grass clipping clutter? Finally had it with raking, sweeping or bagging? You need a new STIHL blower.
STIHL blowers are among the most powerful in the industry, and are designed to save you time and energy. No matter the task, we have something for any job. Choose from our complete line of handheld blowers, backpack blowers, sprayers and shredder vacs.
Reduce clean up time with a STIHL backpack blower. All the power and performance professional landscapers or discerning homeowners need to get the job done.
When you strap on a STIHL backpack blower, you can expect three things: plenty of power, professional performance and some of the "greenest" backpack blowers in the industry.
With dependable starting and comfortable operation, our backpack leaf blowers are strong, fuel efficient and ready for even the toughest jobs. So the next time it comes to moving mountains of leaves and other yard debris, put the power of a STIHL backpack blower to the task.
Keep the leaves and debris moving with the BR 380 D backpack leaf blower. Great for breaking up loose clumps of wet leaves and debris, this reduced emissions STIHL leaf blower features an easy grip throttle control with cruise control and a smaller tube diameter for a higher air velocity. With the same engine as the BR 420 D, this backpack leaf blower is easy to operate and value priced.
- Foot Pad for stability when starting.
- Translucent Fuel Tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work.
- Protected Fuel Tank helps prevent damage.
- Upright Fuel Tank for easy filling.
- Easy to replace starter assembly.
- Protected Choke Knob helps prevent damage.
- Protected Spark Plug is secure yet easy to change.
- Adjustable Straps have dual adjustments for comfort.
- Lightweight Polymer Frame is padded.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Adjustable Tube lets the operator choose the length that is right for them.
- Joystick Style Handle has throttle control and stop/run switch.
- Protected Control Cables shield wires.
- Adjustable Blower Tubes BR 500 has 2 positions, BR 550 and BR 600 have 3 positions.
- Heavy-Duty Pleated Air Filter
- Superior Balance and Design help reduce fatigue and make handling easy.
- Replaceable “In Tank” Fuel Filters lower cost and are easy to maintain.
- Smooth, Clean Design has no rough edges to snag on clothing or brush.
- Long-Life Cylinders give maximum wear life, better cooling and lubrication, and more power output per cubic centimeter of engine displacement.
- Electronic Ignition provides easier starting and smoother running.
- Heavy-Duty Crankshaft for durability.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor measures air on clean side of air filter and adjusts metering diaphragm in carburetor. Maintains RPM levels even when filter begins to clog.
- Easy-Access Carburetor Adjustment Screws let you adjust the carburetor for local cutting conditions and altitude.
- Anti-Vibration System helps reduce operator fatigue.
- 2-Ring Pistons improve engine efficiency and hold compression longer than 1-ring pistons. They also transfer heat from the piston to cylinder better, helping engine stay cooler and last longer.
- Protected Throttle Trigger helps prevent damage.
- ElastoStart™ Handle has a built-in shock absorber for smoother starting.
- Reduced-emission engine
- ElastoStart™ starter handle
- Easy grip throttle control with on/off switch and cruise control
- Built-in tool holder
- Built-in top carry handle
- Spray conversion kit
- Vacuum kit
- Displacement: 56.5 cc (3.44 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 2.5 kW (3.55 bhp)
- Weight: 9.3 kg (20.5 lbs.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1500 cc (50.7 oz.)
- Air Volume: With tube: 790 m3/h (465 cfm), Without tube: 1230 m3/h (724 cfm)
- Air Velocity: 81 m/sec. (181 mph)
- Sound Pressure Rating: 73 dB(A) Measured per ANSI B175.2
- 56.5 cc (3.44 cu. in.)
- 20.5 lbs. (9.3 kg)
- Air Velocity
- 181 mph (81 m/sec.)