Lawn Care Products
At Al-Joe's Lawn & Garden we carry premium lawn care products. We carry the Fertilome brand of fertilizers and weed control. We also carry premium grass seeds including our very own Fort Hamilton Mix grass seed.
Fertilome's 3 Step Program
- For All Seasons II (Apply around St. Patrick's Day)
- Lawn Food Plus Iron (Apply September-October)
- Lawn Food Plus Iron (Apply October-November)
Scott's 4 Step Program
- Step 1 Crabgrass Preventer (Apply around St. Patrick's Day)
- Step 2 Weed and Feed (Apply around Mother's Day)
- Step 3 Lawn Food (Apply around the 4th of July)
- Step 4 Lawn Food (Apply around Labor Day)
Al-Joe's Fort Hamilton Mix
- A custom blend of turf type tall fescues, perennial ryegrass, and bluegrass.
- The Fort Hamilton Mix is our most popular grass seed, known for it's great color and durability.
- For sun and light shade
Al-Joe's Playground Mix
- A custom blend of tall fescue, perennial ryegrass, and annual ryegrass.
- The Playground Mix is a cousin of the Fort Hamilton Mix, instead of having bluegrass the Playground Mix has an annual ryegrass for quick germination.
- Good for sun and shade.
Crossfire III Fescue
- A tall fescue with a fine blade. Good for sun.
Turf Type Tall Fescue Blend
- A blend of tall fescue grass seeds with fine blades. Good for sun.
- Course blade tall fescue. Also known as highway grass, most drought resistant grass seed.
4 Way Ryegrass
- A blend of ryegrasses. Ryegrass is great for high traffic areas because it repairs itself.
- Annual grass seed that comes up quickly.
- Great for half sun half shade areas. A blend of tall fescue, bluegrass, and ryegrass.
Dense Shade Mix
- Great for mostly shade areas. A blend of tall fescue, bluegrass, and ryegrass.
Al-Joe's Lawn & Garden. 4902 Union Centre Pavilion Drive. West Chester Township, Ohio, 45069.